FLASHBACK PROMISE: Obama Promised That He Wouldn’t Raise Taxes On The Middle Class. OBAMA: “And if Senator McCain wants a debate about taxes in this campaign, then it is a debate I’m happy to have, because if you’re a family making less than $250,000 a year, my plan will not raise your taxes,…
The title of that Politifact article cited by the RNC says it all: “Smokers, Tanning Aficionados, The Happily Uninsured: More Taxes Coming At Ya!”
Everyone who has a problem with those groups paying a little more to ensure that the rest of America can weather unforeseen medical expenses without being permanently ruined, go ahead and explain that one now.
“The protesters have taken to calling themselves the ‘99 percent’ in the country, labeling the capitalists they wish to remove from power the other ‘1 percent.’ When Occupy Wall Street activists call themselves the ‘99 percent,’ it turns out they mean 99 percent non-diverse (by their own politically correct measurements). It’s as pale out there at Camp Alinsky as MSNBC’s prime-time lineup or the New York Times editorial board. Not counting the cameos by Jesse Jackson and Cornel West, that is.”
Uh-huh… love the photo choice showing a rather diverse crowd, Fox Nation. I don’t need to debunk your claim since you, um, did it yourselves.